Monday, November 29, 2010

During one of your project group meetings, one of your members suddenly exclaimed that he had received an urgent telephone call and had to leave at once. However, the deadline for submission was in two days' time. Give a full account on how the matter was resolved.


Boisterous atmosphere filled the ambience, where we discussed heartily for our project work.
"John!" Jessica, hollered, followed by was a tight slap onto John's back.
"Will you stop fooling around? The deadline for submission is due in two days time and you are still lazing around!" Michelle snarled, staring vehemently at John.
"Ouch!" John shrilled "Alright, fine. I will......" he dragged the word and suffered another onslaught from Jessica.

"Everyone, now I will allocate each of you a task to research on." Jessica exclaimed and soon, all of us were researching and getting as much information for the task we were appointed to.
The surrounding was a resemblance of a dead night, rigid and tranquil and that was when the silence was shattered into a loud shriek. "Hey people!" Elvis exclaimed.
"I need to leave at once, my mom called me up and told that my sister was admitted into the hospital due to an accident!" Elvis was shaking terribly as he speaks, face gone all white, as pale as a sheet of paper.
We were immensely shocked by the piece of news and hurried him to set off to the hospital.

Upon Elvis's disappearance, John started whining,
"Look! Now we have got one member short and the deadline is due in two days, how are we suppose to finish up?"
I calmed and assured John that we can finish this up if we split up the work which was supposed to be done by Elvis.
"Now, we will have to finish up our own assignment and then we will move on to clear up Elvis's workload. Simple as that and we will be in time for the submission." I assured John.
In an blink of eye, all of us had finished our task. The sun had started to crept down and gloomy dark clouds were in sights.
"Alright guys, since we have completed our own assignment and we have one more day before the deadline, we can meet up tomorrow and complete Elvis's work." I suggested, seeing that all of us were lethargic and feeling ravenous.
All of us agreed and headed off for home.

The following day was sunny and windy, a perfect weather for a soccer match but we had to help Elvis finished up his assignment.
"What a pity!" I groaned.
We had things moving on expeditiously and in an hour, we had completed all of Elvis's work and also did improvements on our own assignment.
"I'm really glad that we managed to complete the work in time and honestly, I think we did a pretty good job." Jessica expressed.
"I am surprised as well and I have learnt that with a good team spirit and cooperative members, nothing is impossible!" I added on.
John suddenly moaned "Okay, enough with the emotional part but my stomach is grumbling!" " Can we get ourselves some food?"
A loud slap was heard again, this time on John's thigh which remarkably left Jessica's full handprints on.
"I am hungry too, let's reward ourselves by having a sumptuous feast!" Jessica exclaimed.
"And you have to hit me for that?!" John wailed as we started packing and hurtled our way to the food mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment